segunda-feira, 5 de julho de 2010

Do you know what's worth fighting for,

When it's not worth dying for?  /♫♪

 Maybe that's the reason I love you so much. You teach me what's happiness and what is the really meaning of the life.Because now, my life don't exist without your face, your voice, your smile, your smell... Without you it's hard to survive..  Everyones know that I was born to you, Everyones know that you was born to me.
I don't understand why do you don't talk to me when we are with our friends, you ignore me. It hurts me. C'mon, hug me and show me that it's just a fantasy of my mind. Show me how do you love me, show me that your words are real.
I can't believe that you forgot everything that we live together... Where are the promisses ? Where are that world where we're just one? Where are my enchanted prince ? I miss you... I need you. Because you're in my breath, in my head... you're in every place that I look, in every music that I listen...
Please, don't go away from me... I just... I can't imagin my world without you. Please, I swear that I never do that again. I never think in you again. I don't hurt me more, I'll let you go. But promiss me that you never forget our moments together. I'll love you forever ;D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Capriicho ama xD

Blog personalizado com a ajuda de: